Clue: Southwestern saloon
We have 1 answer for the clue Southwestern saloon. See the results below.
- Mexican saloon
- Mos Eisley ___ ("Star Wars" saloon)
- Rosa's, in "El Paso"
- Tijuana bar
- One place to get a margarita
- Ensenada bar
- Southwestern watering hole
- Rosa's place, in 'El Paso'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2002
- New York Times - August 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Southwestern saloon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!