Clue: Tijuana bar
We have 1 answer for the clue Tijuana bar. See the results below.
- Southwestern saloon
- Mexican saloon
- Mos Eisley ___ ("Star Wars" saloon)
- Rosa's, in "El Paso"
- One place to get a margarita
- Ensenada bar
- Southwestern watering hole
- Rosa's place, in 'El Paso'
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tijuana bar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!