Clue: Spartan, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Spartan, e.g.. See the results below.
- Classicist's field
- Fraternity man
- __ fire (ancient incendiary preparation)
- Like pi
- Kind of letters hidden in 17-, 26-, 36-, 48- and 60-Across
- Rosetta Stone language
- With 65-Across, Aegean Sea feature
- ___ Orthodox
- Unintelligible speech, informally
- Kind of salad with feta
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2018
- USA Today - May 09, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Spartan, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!