Clue: Sprawling narrative
We have 1 answer for the clue Sprawling narrative. See the results below.
- Michener tale, e.g.
- "Roots," e.g.
- Quite a tale
- Long story
- Not a short story
- "Little House on the Prairie," e.g.
- Endless adventure
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 17, 2013
- USA Today - September 14, 2009
- Washington Post - February 27, 2007
- Washington Post - April 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sprawling narrative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!