Clue: Sprite in "The Tempest"
We have 3 answers for the clue Sprite in "The Tempest". See the results below.
- Sylvia Plath title
- Disney mermaid
- The Little Mermaid
- Sharon of Israel
- Israel's Sharon
- Posthumous Plath book
- Durant who co-wrote "The Story of Civilization"
- Tempestuous spirit?
- Sylvia Plath book
- Shakespearean sprite
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 28, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - October 19, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 24, 2013
- Washington Post - November 02, 2011
- Universal - July 16, 2009
- Netword - December 13, 2007
- Washington Post - September 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sprite in "The Tempest" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!