Clue: Squeal of delight
We have 2 answers for the clue Squeal of delight. See the results below.
- "I can't wait!"
- Holier-than-thou type
- Words squealed with delight
- Virtuous person
- Echoing virtuous person
- Irritatingly proper person
- *Affectedly virtuous
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 23, 2013
- Universal - October 03, 2010
- Universal - November 14, 2008
- Washington Post - December 15, 2007
- Universal - March 26, 2007
- New York Times - March 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Squeal of delight that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!