Clue: Stalin's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Stalin's predecessor. See the results below.
- Comintern's founder
- Chief Bolshevik
- Founder of the Soviet Union
- Order of ___ (bygone award)
- Remains in Red Square?
- Bolshevism founder
- Red Square figure
- Red leader
- 1917 newsmaker
- Kerensky's successor
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 27, 2008
- Washington Post - April 05, 2008
- Universal - February 22, 2008
- Universal - September 13, 2007
- Netword - November 28, 2005
- New York Sun - July 20, 2005
- New York Times - April 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Stalin's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!