Clue: Stalled driver's request
We have 2 answers for the clue Stalled driver's request. See the results below.
- Service station offering
- Stranded motorist's need
- Pull along
- Marooned motorist's need
- What you need after a breakdown
- Kind of truck
- Emergency measure
- Wrecker's job
- Exercise pull?
- Request after an auto breakdown
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 2014
- USA Today - June 18, 2008
- New York Times - March 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Stalled driver's request that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!