Clue: Kind of truck
We have 7 answers for the clue Kind of truck. See the results below.
- Hollywood mogul Sennett
- Truck name
- Ted with TV's old "Original Amateur Hour"
- Big truck maker
- Baseball Hall of Famer Connie
- "___ the Knife" (Bobby Darin hit)
- Big truck name
- Keystone Cops creator Sennett
- Truck with a bulldog hood ornament
- Hit (on)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2016
- Universal - February 18, 2007
- Netword - February 05, 2006
- New York Times - February 17, 2002
- New York Times - November 23, 2001
- New York Times - May 27, 1999
- New York Times - February 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of truck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!