Clue: Start of a big greeting
We have 1 answer for the clue Start of a big greeting. See the results below.
- Reverent mass greeting
- Words of acclamation
- Cry of respect
- Mass shout of great respect
- Words of respect
- Welcoming words
- Words of compulsory tribute
- Greeting at the head of a procession
- Lead-in to an exalted leader's name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Start of a big greeting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!