Clue: Words of acclamation
We have 1 answer for the clue Words of acclamation. See the results below.
- Start of a big greeting
- Reverent mass greeting
- Cry of respect
- Mass shout of great respect
- Words of respect
- Welcoming words
- Words of compulsory tribute
- Greeting at the head of a procession
- Lead-in to an exalted leader's name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 2017
- New York Times - December 18, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Words of acclamation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!