Clue: Steep-roofed house
We have 1 answer for the clue Steep-roofed house. See the results below.
- Architecture with a point
- House on a ski slope
- House with a steep roof
- Architecture that gets to the point?
- Building with walls for a ceiling
- Simple building
- Steep-roofed structure
- Chalet shape
- Triangular lodge
- Gabled construction
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 31, 2014
- Universal - January 21, 2010
- Universal - October 22, 2009
- New York Times - May 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Steep-roofed house that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!