Clue: Steep-roofed structure
We have 1 answer for the clue Steep-roofed structure. See the results below.
- Architecture with a point
- House on a ski slope
- Steep-roofed house
- House with a steep roof
- Architecture that gets to the point?
- Building with walls for a ceiling
- Simple building
- Chalet shape
- Triangular lodge
- Gabled construction
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 05, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 17, 2012
- Washington Post - February 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Steep-roofed structure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!