Clue: Stephen King’s first novel
We have 3 answers for the clue Stephen King’s first novel. See the results below.
- 1976 film featuring telekinesis
- Title character in a Theodore Dreiser novel
- Sissy Spacek title role
- Theodore Dreiser title character
- Stephen King's first novel
- ___ Bradshaw, "Sex and the City" role
- Stephen King novel
- Friend of Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte
- Main character in "Sex and the City"
- Sarah Jessica TV role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 25, 2017
- Netword - February 14, 2016
- New York Times - February 13, 2012
- Netword - January 29, 2010
- New York Times - May 06, 2007
- USA Today - March 30, 2005
- New York Times - May 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stephen King’s first novel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!