Clue: Sticks on the table
We have 1 answer for the clue Sticks on the table. See the results below.
- They're waited for at a theater
- Some nods
- Sticks around a game parlor
- They may be given from behind a curtain
- 49-Down's aids
- Sticks in a bar?
- Barroom sticks
- Sticks on a table
- Baton waves, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 03, 2007
- USA Today - March 17, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sticks on the table that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!