Clue: Stomach muscles
We have 2 answers for the clue Stomach muscles. See the results below.
- Sit-ups strengthen them
- Stomach muscles, for short
- Sit-up benefactors
- Bodybuilder's pride
- Torso's washboard
- Sit-ups firm these
- Tummy muscles
- Not present: Abbr.
- Pecs' kin
- Certain muscles, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 24, 2012
- USA Today - April 12, 2005
- Washington Post - January 20, 2004
- Washington Post - August 16, 2003
- Washington Post - April 21, 2001
- New York Times - February 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stomach muscles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!