Clue: Stooge name
We have 1 answer for the clue Stooge name. See the results below.
- Howard of comedy
- Curly conker
- "The Simpsons" bartender
- Miney follower
- ___ Berg, the intellectual of Baseball
- Comedian Howard
- Broadway's "Five Guys Named ___"
- "The Simpsons" tavern owner
- Berg of baseball
- Downhill gold medalist of 1994
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 23, 2014
- Universal - June 07, 2012
- USA Today - January 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2008
- Netword - June 24, 2007
- USA Today - December 24, 2003
- New York Times - June 29, 2003
- Washington Post - March 15, 2003
- Washington Post - October 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Stooge name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!