Clue: Storybook bear
We have 2 answers for the clue Storybook bear. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 26, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2014
- LA Times - December 25, 2011
- LA Times - May 27, 2009
- New York Times - February 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Storybook bear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!