Clue: "Twelfth Night" role
We have 2 answers for the clue "Twelfth Night" role. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 07, 2006
- New York Times - November 14, 2004
- Washington Post - March 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Twelfth Night" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!