Clue: Stumble (over)
We have 2 answers for the clue Stumble (over). See the results below.
- Exciting experience, in slang
- Send headlong
- Kind of wire
- Dancer's woe
- Come close to taking a fall journey (4)
- Suffer a public embarrassment, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - July 28, 2013
- Washington Post - January 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Stumble (over) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!