Clue: Sturdy trees
We have 1 answer for the clue Sturdy trees. See the results below.
- Druidic worship sites
- Annual horse race, with "The"
- "'Neath the ___" (Wellesley school song)
- Acorn sources
- Slow-growing trees
- Twelve ___
- Squirrels' haunts
- Twelve ___ (Tara neighbor)
- Pacific ___ College
- Dumbarton ___ (D.C. estate)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 01, 2010
- Washington Post - September 25, 2009
- Netword - November 14, 2008
- Netword - March 04, 2008
- Universal - January 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 18, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sturdy trees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!