Clue: Sucker, in Sussex
We have 1 answer for the clue Sucker, in Sussex. See the results below.
- Candy on a stick, informally
- Sucker, in Surrey
- Hard candy on a stick, for short
- Treat on a stick, for short
- Candy on a stick
- All-day sucker, e.g.
- Sucker on a stick, for short
- Soho sucker
- One getting a licking, informally?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 28, 2007
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sucker, in Sussex that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!