LOLLY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Candy on a stick, informally
- Sucker, in Surrey
- Hard candy on a stick, for short
- Sucker, in Sussex
- Treat on a stick, for short
- Candy on a stick
- All-day sucker, e.g.
- Sucker on a stick, for short
- Soho sucker
- One getting a licking, informally?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2014
- Washington Post - April 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 19, 2008
- LA Times - October 09, 2008
- Netword - June 26, 2008
- Washington Post - August 28, 2007
- Netword - February 08, 2006
- Washington Post - February 07, 2005
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
- New York Times - May 19, 2002
- Washington Post - February 15, 2002
- New York Times - May 13, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer lolly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!