Clue: Sultry singer Nina
We have 1 answer for the clue Sultry singer Nina. See the results below.
- "I Loves You, Porgy" singer, 1959
- 2002 film about a virtual actress
- Sipowicz's partner on "NYPD Blue"
- 1950's-90's singer called "The High Priestess of Soul"
- Jazz singer Nina
- Jazzy Nina
- 2002 Al Pacino film
- Philosopher Weil or actress Signoret
- "I Loves You, Porgy" singer Nina
- Blues singer Nina
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 23, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Sultry singer Nina that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!