Clue: Sumac of Peru
We have 1 answer for the clue Sumac of Peru. See the results below.
- Singer Sumac
- Peruvian-born Sumac
- Peruvian Sumac
- Sumac whose voice covered five octaves
- Vocalist Sumac
- Warbler Sumac
- First name in singing
- First name in exotica music
- Late singer Sumac
- Singer who appeared with Charlton in "Secret of the Incas"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 07, 2013
- LA Times - February 28, 2012
- Washington Post - August 17, 2008
- LA Times - March 26, 2008
- LA Times - January 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 09, 2006
- Washington Post - August 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sumac of Peru that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!