Clue: Sumac of song
We have 1 answer for the clue Sumac of song. See the results below.
- Singer Sumac
- Peruvian-born Sumac
- Peruvian Sumac
- Sumac whose voice covered five octaves
- Vocalist Sumac
- Warbler Sumac
- First name in singing
- First name in exotica music
- Late singer Sumac
- Singer who appeared with Charlton in "Secret of the Incas"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 23, 2014
- LA Times - September 15, 2012
- LA Times - March 18, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 17, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 30, 2006
- New York Sun - April 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sumac of song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!