Clue: Sumatran simian
We have 2 answers for the clue Sumatran simian. See the results below.
- Clint's "co-star" Clyde, for one
- Malay for "man"
- Long-armed zoo creature
- Rue Morgue murderer
- Quite a swinger
- Big ape
- Hairy cousin
- Borneo critter
- Zoo critter
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2015
- Washington Post - December 31, 2008
- Netword - October 23, 2005
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sumatran simian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!