ORANGUTAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Word derived from Malay for "jungle man"
- Sumatra simian
- Long-armed ape
- Long-armed Sumatran
- Literally, "man of the forest"
- Sumatran swinger
- Climber of Borneo
- Sumatran simian
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - July 19, 2013
- USA Today - March 22, 2013
- New York Times - June 29, 2012
- Washington Post - February 05, 2012
- Washington Post - August 25, 2007
- Netword - December 10, 2006
- New York Times - January 13, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer orangutan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!