Clue: Surgery ctrs.
We have 1 answer for the clue Surgery ctrs.. See the results below.
- Common correlatives
- Workplaces where there are some openings: Abbr.
- Choice words
- Surg. areas
- Surgery sites, for short
- Scrub-up sites, briefly
- Scrub nurses' sites, briefly
- Work places with tables, for short
- Hosp. areas
- Hosp. sites
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2017
- USA Today - September 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2016
- Universal - March 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 18, 2015
- Washington Post - January 24, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 06, 2011
- LA Times - August 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 04, 2007
- New York Times - July 19, 2006
- New York Times - December 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Surgery ctrs. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!