Clue: Swerves at sea
We have 1 answer for the clue Swerves at sea. See the results below.
- Swerves, at sea
- Doesn't go straight
- Deviates at 74-Down
- Goes off on a tangent?
- Deviations of a ship's course
- Course deviations
- Swerves off course while sailing
- Swerves a ship
- Deviates from a course
- Doesn't quite go straight
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 14, 2016
- Netword - October 16, 2015
- USA Today - December 08, 2011
- Universal - August 30, 2010
- LA Times - April 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 28, 2007
- New York Times - October 04, 2005
- New York Times - May 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Swerves at sea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!