Clue: Sword fight
We have 1 answer for the clue Sword fight. See the results below.
- Field of honor fight
- Burr-Hamilton event
- Hamilton's last act
- Quarrel settler, maybe
- Event done at 20 paces, maybe
- One way to settle a dispute
- Field of honor event
- Pacers' contest?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 21, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2017
- Netword - March 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 13, 2016
- Netword - January 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2014
- Washington Post - January 24, 2014
- Netword - November 19, 2013
- Netword - April 12, 2013
- Netword - February 28, 2012
- Netword - September 21, 2008
- Netword - November 27, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sword fight that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!