Clue: Take the words out of one's mouth?
We have 1 answer for the clue Take the words out of one's mouth?. See the results below.
- Watch words?
- Interpret without hearing
- "Listen" without hearing
- Not hear a single word?
- Understand without hearing, in a way
- Emulate an oralist
- Interpret kissers?
- Interpret via mouth movements
- Hear visually
- What some hearing-impaired folk do
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Take the words out of one's mouth? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!