LIPREAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Watch words?
- Take the words out of one's mouth?
- Interpret without hearing
- "Listen" without hearing
- Not hear a single word?
- Understand without hearing, in a way
- Emulate an oralist
- Interpret kissers?
- Interpret via mouth movements
- Hear visually
- What some hearing-impaired folk do
- Understand without hearing
- "Eavesdrop" from across the room, say
- Compensate for a hearing loss, in a way
- Understand spoken words without hearing them
- Understand speech without hearing
- Watch one's mouth?
- Interpret words visually by a deaf person
- See what one is saying?
- Understand speaking without hearing
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 19, 2016
- New York Times - October 09, 2016
- Universal - September 05, 2014
- New York Times - May 05, 2014
- Washington Post - January 07, 2013
- LA Times - January 01, 2013
- LA Times - June 21, 2012
- New York Times - February 26, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - January 13, 2012
- LA Times - October 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2009
- USA Today - May 10, 2007
- New York Times - March 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 05, 2007
- New York Times - January 04, 2006
- Washington Post - August 19, 2005
- New York Times - July 26, 2004
- Washington Post - June 01, 2003
- Washington Post - February 26, 2002
- New York Times - September 18, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer lipread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!