Clue: Talked a blue streak?
We have 2 answers for the clue Talked a blue streak?. See the results below.
- Used colorful language
- Talked impolitely
- Bore witness (to)
- Made a statement on a stack of Bibles?
- Used inelegant language
- Uttered obscenities
- Said "#@$%!"
- Risked getting bleeped
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 19, 2018
- LA Times - October 23, 2016
- LA Times - June 03, 2015
- LA Times - September 14, 2011
- LA Times - September 06, 2011
- LA Times - April 21, 2009
- USA Today - July 25, 2008
- LA Times - March 17, 2008
- USA Today - December 10, 2007
- Washington Post - August 21, 2007
- New York Times - April 29, 2007
- New York Times - November 27, 2005
- Washington Post - June 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Talked a blue streak? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!