Clue: Used colorful language
We have 4 answers for the clue Used colorful language. See the results below.
- Talked impolitely
- Bore witness (to)
- Made a statement on a stack of Bibles?
- Talked a blue streak?
- Used inelegant language
- Uttered obscenities
- Said "#@$%!"
- Risked getting bleeped
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 16, 2019
- USA Today - March 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 14, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - November 12, 2010
- Universal - July 05, 2008
- New York Times - January 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Used colorful language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!