We have 5 answers for the clue Tars. See the results below.
- Petty officers' inferiors
- Naval draftees
- Gobs and gobs?
- Many are able-bodied
- Fleet fellows?
- Fleet fellows
- Salts or tars
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 03, 2012
- Universal - July 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2008
- LA Times - October 22, 2006
- Netword - June 02, 2006
- Washington Post - December 12, 2005
- New York Times - July 29, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 11, 2004
- New York Times - September 19, 2002
- New York Times - April 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Tars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!