SEAMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Petty officers' inferiors
- Naval draftees
- Gobs and gobs?
- Many are able-bodied
- Fleet fellows?
- Fleet fellows
- Salts or tars
- Carrier crew
- Naval workers
- Shipping company
- Naval crew
- Ahab and Queeg
- Low-ranking sailors
- Navy members
- All hands on deck?
- Hands on deck
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 05, 2017
- Universal - May 25, 2016
- New York Times - February 26, 2016
- New York Times - December 23, 2015
- Netword - December 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2014
- New York Times - September 08, 2013
- Washington Post - May 25, 2013
- Netword - February 14, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 03, 2012
- Post Puzzler - January 15, 2012
- New York Times - November 28, 2011
- Universal - July 18, 2010
- New York Times - July 14, 2010
- LA Times - November 08, 2009
- USA Today - April 13, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer seamen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!