Clue: Taverner of "The Simpsons"
We have 1 answer for the clue Taverner of "The Simpsons". See the results below.
- Howard of comedy
- Curly conker
- "The Simpsons" bartender
- Miney follower
- ___ Berg, the intellectual of Baseball
- Comedian Howard
- Broadway's "Five Guys Named ___"
- "The Simpsons" tavern owner
- Berg of baseball
- Downhill gold medalist of 1994
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Taverner of "The Simpsons" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!