Clue: Tax prep. expert
We have 2 answers for the clue Tax prep. expert. See the results below.
- Expert at ledger-demain?
- I.R.S. employee
- One who looks at books
- Tax return preparer, for short
- One doing a balancing job
- Form 1040 completer
- Tax pro
- Bean counter, for short
- 67-Across employee
- Filing asst.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 13, 2015
- Universal - April 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 17, 2011
- Universal - October 10, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 17, 2009
- New York Sun - March 13, 2006
- LA Times - February 07, 2006
- New York Times - May 31, 2005
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Tax prep. expert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!