Clue: Team animal
We have 2 answers for the clue Team animal. See the results below.
- Army's mule, e.g.
- Princeton's Tiger, e.g.
- Navy's goat, e.g.
- Animal on the field, perhaps
- Halftime participant, often
- Nebraska's Cornhusker, e.g.
- The San Diego Chicken, for one
- Yale's bulldog, e.g.
- Good luck animal
- It works like a charm
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 05, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Team animal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!