Clue: Tennis ace Monica
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis ace Monica. See the results below.
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- Tennis star with a palindromic name
- Tennis champ Monica
- Graf rival
- Two-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Tennis's Monica
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- 1991-92 U.S. Open champ
- Hingis rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Tennis ace Monica that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!