Clue: Tentacled sea creatures
We have 3 answers for the clue Tentacled sea creatures. See the results below.
- Clown fish
- Some zoophytes
- See 62-Down
- Pasqueflowers, e.g.
- Radially symmetric sea creatures
- Stinging sea creatures
- Buttercup relatives
- Tide pool residents
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 16, 2007
- USA Today - August 23, 2006
- New York Times - July 19, 2002
- New York Times - January 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tentacled sea creatures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!