POLYPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Sea anemones, e.g.
- Coral creatures
- Growths that may be removed by surgery
- Coral secreters
- Tentacled sea creatures
- Victims of a colonoscopy
- Coral producers
- Sea fan colonists
- Unwanted nasal growths
- Coral colonists
- Corals, e.g.
- Medusas' counterparts
- Hydras, sea anemones, et al.
- Sea anemones and coral, e.g.
- Tentacled cnidarians
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 18, 2015
- USA Today - July 20, 2015
- USA Today - December 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 02, 2014
- Universal - December 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 16, 2012
- New York Times - August 24, 2012
- New York Times - September 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 23, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - October 15, 2010
- Universal - November 14, 2009
- LA Times - October 25, 2006
- USA Today - August 23, 2006
- New York Sun - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - April 06, 2004
- Washington Post - December 24, 2001
- New York Times - May 05, 2001
- New York Times - November 17, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer polyps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!