Clue: Terr. now divided into two states
We have 1 answer for the clue Terr. now divided into two states. See the results below.
- Old terr.
- Old terr. west of Minnesota
- U.S. terr., 1861-89
- Former U.S. terr.
- U.S. territory divided in 1889
- Former US terr.
- U.S. terr. that's now two states
- ___ Terr., 1861-89
- Terr. originally part of the Louisiana Purchase
- Terr. that was part of the Louisiana Purchase
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 26, 2013
- LA Times - December 28, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Terr. now divided into two states that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!