Clue: "Terrible" one
We have 2 answers for the clue "Terrible" one. See the results below.
- Czar before Feodor I
- Dog-behavior researcher Pavlov
- Nobelist Pavlov
- Wall Street's Boesky
- Lendl of tennis
- Author Turgenev
- "Terrible" czar
- Terrible czar
- Russian "John"
- Tolstoy hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2014
- New York Times - June 19, 2008
- LA Times - October 01, 2005
- New York Times - April 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Terrible" one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!