Clue: Thanksgiving follower: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Thanksgiving follower: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Calendar abbr.
- Happy hour day, usually: Abbr.
- Datebook abbr.
- Thurs. follower
- Something many people look forward to: Abbr.
- When "Dallas" aired: Abbr.
- Busy night at a bar: Abbr.
- Night that "Miami Vice" was on: Abbr.
- Part of T.G.I.F.: Abbr.
- When "77 Sunset Strip" aired: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 11, 2015
- Netword - November 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 08, 2006
- LA Times - January 15, 2006
- New York Times - October 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Thanksgiving follower: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!