Clue: "The Bridge on the River Kwai" locale
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Bridge on the River Kwai" locale. See the results below.
- Part of W.W. II's Pacific theater
- Myanmar, once
- __ Shave (onetime advertisers on roadside signs)
- Myanmar, formerly
- Myanmar's former name
- Neighbor of Siam, on some old maps
- Rangoon's land
- Japanese conquest of W.W. II
- __ Road: WWII supply route to China
- Bay of Bengal country, once
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 2015
Found an answer for the clue "The Bridge on the River Kwai" locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!