Clue: "The Capeman" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Capeman" composer. See the results below.
- Half a publishing duo
- ___ says (tots' game)
- Detective __ Templar of "The Saint"
- "Simple __" ("Ten Cents a Dance" musical)
- "You Can Call Me Al" singer
- One who says a lot?
- Sharp-tongued "American Idol" judge
- ___ Says (child's game)
- Alvin and Theodore's chipmunk friend
- "American Idol" judge
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Capeman" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!