Clue: "You Can Call Me Al" singer
We have 2 answers for the clue "You Can Call Me Al" singer. See the results below.
- Half a publishing duo
- ___ says (tots' game)
- "The Capeman" composer
- Detective __ Templar of "The Saint"
- "Simple __" ("Ten Cents a Dance" musical)
- One who says a lot?
- Sharp-tongued "American Idol" judge
- ___ Says (child's game)
- Alvin and Theodore's chipmunk friend
- "American Idol" judge
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 14, 2010
- New York Times - November 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "You Can Call Me Al" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!