Clue: The "D" in F.D.R.
We have 3 answers for the clue The "D" in F.D.R.. See the results below.
- Part of F.D.R.
- It's the "D" in a presidential monogram
- San Joaquin Valley city
- Presidential middle name
- California city NW of Bakersfield
- Franklin ___ Roosevelt
- Part of FDR
- The D in FDR
- The "D" in FDR
- Old White House middle name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 21, 2012
- LA Times - August 11, 2009
- Washington Post - July 11, 2008
- Washington Post - July 03, 2007
- USA Today - May 29, 2003
- New York Times - June 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue The "D" in F.D.R. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!